Exhibitors for Experience Your Life Expo 29th Sep 2018!
REGISTER at www.eyle.eventbrite.ca for FREE using code’connectwithpurpose’
See 2017 videos and pictures here
Are you READY for one of the largest empowerment events in Ontario on 29th September? The first 100 attendees receive an awesome gift bag worth $40+.
WELCOME to Experience Your Life Expo! This post contains important information about the schedule, arrival time and breakout sessions at the expo on 29th Sep. Please review this in detail.
We are also honoured to receive greetings and support from the Prime Minister of Canada and commitment to attend from several dignitaries and public/private sector leaders.
We are SOLD OUT each year. REGISTER FOR FREE using code ‘connectwithpurpose’ at http://www.eyle.eventbrite.ca (while quantities last)
Are you ready for a life changing experience? Come experience one of the LARGEST Youth (university/college students & young professionals) Employment, Empowerment and Entrepreneurship events in Canada. We have proud to have one of the highest representation of federal, provincial and municipal employers and programs in Canada including:
- Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security (IDEaS), Defence Research and Development Canada / National Defence
- Royal Canadian Navy
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Canadian Security and Intelligence Service
- Office of Commissionner of Official Languages
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
- Ministry of Corrections and Community Safety
- York Regional Police
- International Experience Canada
- Young Canada Works (Quebec)
- Ministry of Education
- Federal Economic Development Agency of Canada
- St John Ambulance
- Elevate Aviation
- Engineers Without Borders
- Project Management Institute
- Not Just Tourists
- LinkMental Health
- Wilfred Laurier University
- Durham Regional Police Force
- Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Mississauga Business and Enterprise Centre
- Change Her World
- Health Canada
- Toronto Police Service
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Fire Eye
- Speaker Slam
- FEM for STEM
- Treasured Inc
- Two Sisters on a Mission
- Special Constable Association
- Ministry of Transportation
- Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services
- Toronto Fire Services
- Red Reach
- Institute for Management and Innovation, University of Toronto
- Helping Hands
- National Strategic Fundraising Competition
- Open People Network
As well as senior leaders including:
- Major Alexia Hanmann: Commanding Officer, 417 Squadron, Canadian Armed Forces
- Eric Fournier, Director General (Science & Technology) for Strategic Decision Support, Department of National Defence
- Magali (Maggie) Calle, Senior Officer and Head of Cyber Security Services at Aviva Canada
- Anthony Iannucci, CIO, Town of Richmond Hill
- Mohamed Manji, VP, Finance, Personal Banking, TD Bank Group
- Riya Karumanchi, Founder & CEO, SmartCane (15 year old CEO)
- Brian Morgan, Talent Acquisition Lead Microsoft Americas
- Rachel Di Natale, Talent Acquisition Manager for Stanley Black & Decker Canada
- Khalil Alfar, Microsoft Canada General Manager for Azure Cloud and Enterprise Business Division
- Heather Hines, Director for Undergraduate Management Program, University of Toronto
- Rob van der Ende, Vice President for Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) at Mandiant, a FireEye company. Joining us from Singapore.
- Kendra Kincade: Air Traffic Controller. Founder and Board Chairman of Elevate Aviation – a venture dedicated to empowerment of women in aviation
- Kevin Whyte, Director of Government Relations with Sutherland Corporation
- Cherene Francis, International Television Host, Producer and Personal Branding Consultant
- Aseel El-Baba, Financial Services Professional, Podcast host of Get Real With Aseel
We lead with our heart and the impact of our annual event has been recognized and supported by the Prime Minister of Canada, Minister of Innovation Science and Economic Development, MP Ruby Sahota, Commanding Officer of RCMP ‘O’ Division Jennifer Strachan, MP Sven and through the physical presence of Mayor Crombie, Commanding Officer Strachan and iconic business and public sector leaders featured here.
Where else can you get to have round-table career conversations with business and public sector leaders who are running thousands of people teams and organizations? See the incredible leaders who were in our breakout rooms last year business and public sector leaders featured here and we taking things to a new level in 2018.
Visit the following link to see pictures and videos from the sold out 2017 event.
The driving vision behind Experience Your Life is to empower people to change the lives of others. For young people seeking professional employment opportunities, travel with purpose, or professions that match their educational training, this platform aims to connect them with the right advice, organizations, employers, opportunities, and mentors. We keep the bar really high on exhibitor quality which attracts a very focused demographic of people to our event. If you are a driven and positive student, young professional who wants to pursue their professional career while making the world a better place – we are the place for you.
We have been doing our event for four years now and it has been recognized at the highest levels for the very real impact it has on youths and people who are going through a career transformation. The video captures the 2016 event attended by 1800 people.
A couple of key points:
1) We are proud to have one of the LARGEST representation of federal and provincial employers in Ontario. Below is the list from 2017 and this will only grow in 2018.
2) Thousands of travel with purpose opportunities. Get PAID and see the world!
3) Our exhibitors are organizations that are changing lives and making the world better. We keep the bar really hard to bring you professional and high quality opportunities
5) .We also have a “Entrepreneur Accelerator Zone” contains organizations that provide thousands of dollars in funding, grants and program as well as access to advice and mentors.
6) Our breakout rooms has senior executives from organizations like Microsoft, RCMP, Royal Canadian Air Force, FireEye, Stanley Black & Decker and many others. Visit the following post on our website.
In summary, this one event could improve or change your life. We welcome positive and driven attendees who are looking for a break to truly accelerate their career.
Really important part:
1) Please note we are a event focused on youth empowerment and attended by senior executives from all over Canada who share our vision. Admission tickets are only for individuals seeking services of our exhibitors and absolutely no business solicitation or suit casing is permitted by non-exhibiting attendees. This policy is strictly enforced.
2) All ticket sales are non-refundable.
3) Due to the nature of the business, exhibitors or leaders may change at any point.
4) The breakout room seating is on first come and first serve basis. Registration starts at Expo opening. The breakout rooms are extremely popular and are sold out months in advance every year.
5) By taking part in this event you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the group’s aims without any financial compensation. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications.
Please like our facebook page and frequently visit the website http://www.experienceyourlife.ca for details.
Read more Read less
Call to action:
- Please increase awareness of the Expo and your participation through your network. Let’s make a difference together !
- The energy around the event is like no other and we are looking forward to share it with you.